Friday, October 5, 2007

Promises…

Promises… This is what we have to give to make people trust us.
We promise a person when he/she wants to tell us the secret.
We promise when we want the other person to believe what we are saying or doing.
But how well do we keep it??

We have always said this as a kid and even now..
“God Promise, I didn’t do it!!”
“Promise me, you won’t tell anyone??”

If you don’t keep your promise… Then the worst thing will happen to you that’s what the belief is.

I am not saying that I have broken everyone’s promise. Don’t be scared after reading this. I was just thinking how convenient it is stop people spreading your secrets or make people believe you. You tell that person to swear and you believe him/her.

Is it like you didn’t trust him/her before he/she promised?

Promise is an amazing thing…
If you promise and break it i.e. if you give a False Promise then he/she looses the trust.
If you don’t promise then he/she won’t trust you ever.

I remember my friend saying “Promises are meant to be broken.” So how often do you keep it???

1 comment:

khan said...

let me answer ur question first...i believe promises r for keeps and not meant to be broken...dont believe in the funda of god-based-baseless-ones!
the basis of any relationship is "trust" y do i need an intangible third person to warrant it anyway???

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...