Friday, October 5, 2007

Dad !!!

You taught me to be myself,

You taught me all the goodness in life,

You taught me to be right,

You are the integral part of my life.


You are the one with whom I had major arguments,

You are the one with whom I have fought the most,

You are the one with whom I didn’t talk for months,

But still you are the one I love the most.


I know we got close very late,

As I was scared of you when I was kid,

But now there is nothing more important than you,

And it is only happiness I wish to bid.


I know you have strive hard for us,

Got out of your way to protect us,

Sacrificed your dreams for us,

There is nothing that you didn’t do for us.


I just can’t imagine,

My life without you,

My life is the best,

Having a Dad like you.


I Love You Papa!!!

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...