Monday, October 15, 2007

A Poem for you...

I remember the days we spent,
I remember the places we went.

I remember the long talks we had,
I remember the arguments that made you mad.

I remember the stories which you left half,
I remember the jokes on which we had a laugh.

I remember how much I was dependent on you,
The decisions I have taken without you are few.

Today what happened, I don’t know whether its right,
But just wish for your future to be bright.

I am scared of thinking my days without you,
I have loved you always and will be loving you.

The days were bad and I made it worst,
Today after long time in tears I burst.

If you can forgive me I would be glad,
I promise that you won’t have complaints that you had.

3 comments:

khan said...

i dont consider myself the rite one to comment here first...nonetheless, cant stop myself from doing so.. wait, hope for the best and just be true - not to anyone but to ur own self!

prashant vichare said...

hmm gud 1

Anonymous said...

Beautifully expressed.

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...