Friday, October 5, 2007

A Differrent Day!!!!

Day seems to be so different,
What I want to do I am not able to do,
I am doing something,
What I am not suppose to do.

Seriously, I m just sitting at my desk,
Feeling as if the moment is been caught,
I want something,
But I don’t know what.

Opened a book to read,
But didn’t manage to read a single word,
Came online to chat,
But then got easily bored.

I am still trying to figure out,
What am I trying to get,
But I think,
The best solution is to forget.

What I am trying to search,
Will finally go in vain,
And it won’t give me anything,
Other than pain.

Katz dear,
Just go and relax,
Don’t think much,
Worrying about the climax.

1 comment:

khan said...

...is that the reason y ppl say
stop worrying, start living easier said thn done na???
nice projection of a state of mind!

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...