Friday, October 5, 2007

Is someone out there??

Is someone there who can hear me,
If you really can hear me,
Can you answer my question,
Are you the one special for me??

Is someone there who care for me,
If you really care for me,
Then please tell me,
When you will come in front of me??

Is someone there who can see me,
If you really can see me,
I want to see you too,
Just tell me, Where will I see you??

Is someone there who understand me,
If you really do,
I want to talk to you,
So that I understand you too..

Is someone there who love me,
If you really love me,
I want to meet you,
So that I can love you too... :)

2 comments:

khan said...

oh!! so u write poems too...and that to mushy-mushy ones..great!

Katz said...

I rarely do write... But this came automatically in search of someone ;)

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...