Saturday, September 1, 2007

Triple Bonanza…….. September Dhamaka!!!

I have started believing “Bhagwaan jab deta hai chappar faad ke deta hai!!!(When God starts giving, he gives all at once)”…

I had finished my last semester MCA exams this may and went for the trek. May month ended. I was already placed in a campus interview in the year 2006. After returning from the trek, I didn’t know what I would do next, as I was waiting for my company to give my joining dates. I managed to get a teaching job in month of June and in this way June month ended but still no clue of my joining date. July started. I started studying for Java Certification, waited for my MCA results . I got my joining dates but as 2nd November. I was wondering how I will spend next three months. August started. I gave high priority to Java Certification Exam (SCJP) and planned to give it in the month end. Wait for MCA result continued……

September starts… All I got at once…

  1. I give my SCJP exam and clear with 95%.
  2. My final semester MCA result gets declared and I pass with Distinction.
  3. I get a call from the company where I did my MCA Internship and they offer me a job for two months.

All happiness at once… It's too hard to digest... I am so happy that I not able to express my happiness. I feel as if I am on the "Top of the World". I have lost all words today. I was never as happy as today. I am the most happiest person today. :D

It’s just beginning of September; hope I get more like this… I think I am getting too greedy… But saying so, as I consider it as my lucky month coz it’s my birth month. Now don’t tell me I am being Superstitious... Even if I am then what’s the loss??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

may god bless u wid all ur dreams...

Tinz said...

Congrats Katz!!!
I need a party.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katz ...
Congo & Party Time...
And God Bless gurl.....
Take Care
And enjoy every moment of life !!!

Abhishek Muthal said...

nice 1 dear...
hats off to u nd ur success !!!
u deserve every bit of it as i hav seen u wrking so hard 4 it(although 1 month b4 exam everytime)....hahahaha
keep it up with a gr8 smile...

Anonymous said...

hey congrats yaarr... calls for celebration...yipppeeee...my best wishes with u...always.. congrats girl:)

Katz said...

Thanks to all.. Thanks alot... I m on cloud 9 now.. hehehehe

IrShAd said...

hey dear.. congrats again...

waise let me see if the lucky month works for me as well... am really thinking of getting a party from you this month... wht say..

Katz said...

Hey Mystique...

Thanks... Well, you can think of getting it.. but every year you think and you know what happens..

The more you do...

The more you talk about it, you think about it. The more you think about it, you worry about it, The more you worry about it, you are upset ...